Monday, February 3, 2014

happy

hello hello hello! :D
Happy lunar new year! 새해 복 많이 받으세요! 新年快乐!


I hope anyone who's reading this will be healthy in this year of the Horse! :)
Hmm it's now February..
Let's see.
I cut my hair. (It's now shoulder length)
And coloured it. (it's supposed to be reddish but it's only obvious in the light. oh well it's better than previously so no complains)
but emotionally.. I'm still stuck here.


No I'm not gonna make this another emo post.
I'm just lost at what I should be doing.
You see, I want to be happy, and this time I DO want to do something about it.
I just don't know what.
"I’m lonely. What kind of loneliness? Every kind. I feel disconnected. Abandoned. As always. Repetition. So what, my love? So what? At first, I just wanted to run away. Now I have no where else to run to, nothing to run from. I don’t belong anywhere, I don’t want to go anywhere, I just want to be happy."
Daul Kim
Yep. That.
I want to be happy.


I deserve that much, right?

Lately I feel that all my smiles are  half-hearted.
Not that it isn't genuine, but it just doesn't touch me. 
I just feel that I'm doing things for the sake of doing it.
Ugh what is wrong with me..
I don't want to be carrying this negative energy around all the time.
It's tiring. 


Being contented is okay, but it's just okay
Weren't we sent here for a reason?

Maybe I should stop now.. 
It's waaaaay past my bedtime and I'm prolly not thinking straight anymore.
Goodnight yeoreobun!



No comments: