Sunday, July 28, 2013

i don't know anymore

why do i always end up meeting you when i think of you? My expression was probably epic but heck. I just met you again like last month? but it feels like forever. Nina.. it’s been what, 6 years?
gosh.. sometimes i don’t know how stupid i can be. holding on to something that will never happen. i hate that i still hope, i really do. you really did hurt me, and yet you were the sweetest to me. i dont see you often, but if i do, i just get so flustered and i cant even control myself. 
I want to get over you so badly. but each time i think about all the unanswered questions my heart starts to ache. What did I do wrong that you had to push me away? why did you do that..?
You know what’s the worst part? I miss you. we never started anything so i can only say that i miss you as my best friend. even the girls weren’t that close to me, you know..
I’m so stupid, right?

No comments: