Sunday, November 24, 2013

new hair?

Hi guys.
whoa i haven't been in here like forever LOL.
MIANHAE. T-T
Anyway, I was thinking about going for a new hairstyle.
like shorter hair.
But i don't know what style i should go for heh.


Current hair now. Left.

Inspirations:
1. Park Bom, Falling In Love Era



2. Sulli, Rum Pum Pum Pum Era



 3. Minzy, Lonely Era


4. Minzy, Missing You Era






5. Tiffany, Run Devil Run Era.

6. Taeyeon, The Boys Era 


Okay i really love Minzy's Missing You look. (that's why there are so many pictures ahahhaha) heh. I like Sulli's look too but it seems like a lot of styling is required and my is thinning.. :( I love Tiffany's look too. It's simple but chic!
the biggest problem now is because my hair is thinning so i dont think i can pull off many hairstyle. T-T
i dont know, any opinions? :)

No comments: