Thursday, April 23, 2015

S huffle music

Just making this kind of like a filler post otl it's been too long i'm so sorry!!

I'm sorry please forgive me!!

Let the shuffle begin!

PUT YOUR MUSIC ON SHUFFLE AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!
Title of the first song you land on describes how you die:
중독 (Overdose) - EXO
OMG HAHAHAHA

Second song describes your love life:
좋았던 건, 아팠던 건 (When I Was.. When U Were...) - SM THE BALLAD (Krystal & Chen)
but.... this is a sad song????

Third song will play at your wedding:
Stay Together - 2NE1

"Add “in my pants” to the fourth song you land on:
소원을 말해봐 (Genie "in my pants") - Girls' Generation
WHAT IS THIS?????
Fifth song will be playing at your funeral:
Beautiful - EXO 
???????

Sixth song is your theme song:
너 아님 안돼 - 2NE1
This my jam yoooooooooooo 

Seventh song will play when you think of someone you love:
기적 (Eternity) - VIXX 
awwwww :)

Add “with a shovel and a screwdriver” to the title of the eighth:
New Beautiful "With a shovel and a screwdriver" - EPIK HIGH 
this really doesn't make sense HAHA

Ninth song will describe your week:
Hot Summer - f(x) 
HAHAH this was pretty true, but it started raining for the past 2 days tho

Tenth song will play when you miss someone:
Beautiful Stranger - f(x) 
ottokajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Since 10 songs are too short, I'll do an extended version (LOL)

You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. 
Hit “shuffle” on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 20 songs.

1. Wish You Were Here - Hey Monday
2. Bye  - 태연 Taeyeon (미스터 고 OST)
3. 대.다.나.다.너 (G.R.8.U) - 빅스 VIXX
3. To. Darling - 달 샤벳 Dal Shabet
4. Try - Nelly Furtado
5. I Would - 헨리 Henry
6. 청춘이 아파 (Youth Hurts) - 빅스 VIXX
7. Lupin - 카라 Kara
8. 늑대와 미녀 (Wolf) - 엑소 EXO
9. Black Pearl (Live At THE LOST PLANET) - 엑소 EXO
10. 멍청한 사람 (Foolish Love) - 빅방 Big Bang
11. 가슴 아파도 - 환희 Hwanhee
12. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
13. Dangerous (Medusa II) - 샤이니 SHINee
14. Turn It Off - Paramore
15. 첫 사랑 - CLC
16. 소녀, 사랑을 만나다 (Featuring 티파니 Tiffany) - 케이 윌 K.Will
17. 이야기 - 카라 Kara
18. 뛰뛰방방 - 비투비 BtoB
19. Automatic - 레드벨벳 Red Velvet
20. Heights - 엠버 Amber

There's a variety of songs I listen to tho hehe :) Though, right now I don't know what kind of conclusion to make? heuheuheu.
Well, that's all for now! I'll prolly post soon again, if not today! Until then~

No comments: