Friday, September 19, 2014

YG is FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

Disclaimer:
Pictures with the logo are taken from YG's Facebook Page. The rest are mine. 
I do not own any of the videos. Credit goes to the owners!


HEY WASSUP YO :)
So I managed to get to go to YG FAMILY'S CONCERT IN SINGAPORE on 14 Sept, Sunday! :D



There was a photo booth for the event outside the stadium. It was part of Samsung's road show (first picture). There was this event where we had to complete stations to get the badges below. (Me and my mum both have 4 each and THERE IS RIRIN HAHAHAHA ALL MY FEELS IT IS DEFINITELY A SIGN)
The photo booth was the last station :)



The view from where I was seated. I didn't zoom in, so I actually have a pretty good view. HEHE. Colour Ring was playing when I got in :) :)


These were the only lightsticks we had because the goods arrived late. Nonetheless, we still had fun!



Concert start! :) Look at all the pretty light sticks! :D



Final bow. (Do you spot 2NE1 on the screen? :D)

Unlike 2NE1's concert 2 months ago, I didnt manage to fancam any of the performance because
1) I was scared of security LOL I DONT WANNA BE CHASED OUT
2) I was genuinely having so much fun that I didn't have the time to react even if i wanted to
sooooo sorry guys! But I will try to give my experience of the whole concert! :D I'll write it in segments!


-2NE1-
Crush
Fire
Come Back Home
Gotta Be You

I can never accurately express how awesome they are and how much I actually love them for that simple fact. SERIOUSLY. JUST LOOK AT THEM. The amount of girl power they exude. It's infectious. Hehe. Anyway. I always knew Minzy was sexy, but OMG. This was just the beginning but I was already losing my voice HAHAHA. The crowd was so high! It was really awesome. At Come Back Home's chorus, the crowd was singing along so loud that I could barely hear Bom! THAT definitely say a lot about Singapore's love for 2NE1! :)


-Epik High-
Fly
비겨
Love Love Love Ft. Dara

I wasn't familiar with the first 2 songs, but I was nodding along because Tablo and Mithra's raps were SO AWESOME. Especially for 비겨! Whoa. I mean, personally I'm not really that into rap (purely because I can't do it, not that I don't appreciate it) but listening to them killing that track just made me go WOW. As expected from someone in the industry for a really long time. And then Dara came out! Kyaaaa she's so cute hehe. For Love Love Love, Dara was the best candidate for the song as her sweet tone brought out the freshness of the song.

There was this moment that was really hilarious.
DJ Tukuz: Do you know Twitter?
Crowd: YESSSSSSSS
Tuk: Do you have Twitter?
Crowd: -mostly- YESSSSSSSSSSS
Tuk: REALLY???? ME TOO. -twitter ID flashes on screen) FOLLOW FOLLOW ME (It's funny because he imitated the line from a CF that GD did)

AND GUESS WHAT. THE OTHER 2 DID THE SAME TOO LOL.
They're like 30+ but seriously no one in YG acts their age HAHAHA - IT'S A GOOD THING LOL.
After all the laughing, they went on to talk about their upcoming album.

Blo: We have an album coming up and we hope that you guys would support us. I don't usually boast but..
This album..
Is gonna be...
The best..
In the history of....................................................
.
.
.
SOFT TOYS.
Crowd: -OTL WHAT JUST HAPPENED-
Tuk: Buy 10 copies each.
Mithra: No, 100.
Blo (? I can't remember who said what exactly after this): Nah, 1000.
Mithra: Just get 10, 000 copies.
Tuk: NO. 100,000!!!
Blo: -laughs- But seriously. We hope you guys would support us. :)

Seriously these guys tho. :') They're really funny HAHA.


-Winner-
Go Up
Empty
Smile Again

Omg when Winner came out I just screamed like crazy. Seriously. They are all so handsome!!!!!!! *squeals NAMTAE AND MINO* Jinwoo was smiling so much too :D Kyaaaaa~

Their English is so cute! HAHA. Seungyoon has a good usage of English but because of his accent I could barely make out whatever he said. Aigoo. Namtae, Seunghoon and Mino's were clearer!

Namtae was seriously giving a lot of fan service (i.e. blowing kisses everywhere and smiling at the screen cutely *squeals*). Seunghoon too! I guess it's also because the response they received was way better than they expected. There are actually a lot of Inner Circles!

And can I just add that Jinwoo's live singing really improved a lot (compared from Winner TV). His notes are so much more stable now.

Seriously, if not because their light sticks were sold out on the second day, there would be way more bluen in the sea of light sticks. As an Inner Circle, I feel so proud watching them :)

Personal note: I REALLY COULDN'T STOP SQUEALING WHEN NAMTAE CAME ON THE SCREEN. CAN'T HELP IT OKAY.


-BIGBANG-
Haru Haru
Bad Boy
Fantastic Baby

BIG BANG. NEED I SAY ANY MORE?????

They were awesome -as usual- though the whole mood was generally more mellow because Seungri wasn't there :( Due to the accident, he had to stay back and recuperate back at home in Korea. Okay tbvh I was really disappointed because he's my bias *sobs* but then again I'd really rather he took his time to get well rather than risk his health.

Taeyang was on with his ad lib thing.
"Say yeah~!"
"Say yeah yeah yeah~~~~"
HAHAH IS HE GIVING US A 101 ON DOING AD LIBS??? But it was fun though. REALLY. AND NOT TO FORGET ADDICTING. IT'S STILL STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY. HAHA.

Oh yeah. During Seungri's parts, there was his backing vocals but Daesung only sang certain parts. It was like they were imagining him with them. They even left a spot for him ugh all my feelssssssssss tbh it felt so sad aish. But it really warms my heart that they show their concern for him like this. The hyungs might bully him a lot but ultimately they do love him -ugh too cheesy-

They also hinted that they'll be coming back really soon! :D Hehehehehe come back homeeeee~ ;) I really hope they do!

WINNER - Just Another Boy


The front is cut off but this was the best fancam that I could find with all 5 members in the frame. The boys were so energetic for this one. I feel so happy and proud whenever I see them and I'm sure you will when you watch it! :)

G-Dragon - The Baddest Female + CL - M.T.B.D
The amount of swag in this performance though. WHOA. It's dae-to-the-bak. Really. The sexiness that CL gives out too - mental breakdown - literally. She's not only sexy, but classy, which is why I look up to her so much.

G-Dragon - Crayon
Do I really need to explain? *smirks* As expected, it was a really energetic performance that really brought the crowd up on their feet to jam along to the song!

T.O.P ft. Mino + Dara - Doom Dada


Again, this was the best fancam I could find.
Dara's intro in the beginning was so CUTE I REALLY CANNOT.

A little bit wasted, Mino's rap was cut off here. Tbh when Mino started rapping I though it was Tabi because he sounded so much like him!!! When he came out -to no one's surprise- I squealed like crazy. I mean I have heard fan accounts of this collab perf but seeing it in person is just really another level.

Tabi's rap is just effing amazing. No words needed, just watch it for yourself. He wins hands down HAHA.
It's like his charisma is overflowing when he raps and then suddenly the aegyo attack at the end was the cherry on top. HAHA HE SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THE AUDIENCE - me included.

Daesung + Seungyoon - Ugly (2NE1)
This was a really cute performance (I mean the idea of it). If you've heard of Ugly by 2NE1, you'd know that the chorus would go like this:

I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty

But they changed the "her"s to "him" and "pretty" to "handsome". HEHE. I guess they both collaborated like this because in the group they're usually voted on the lower ranks for visual? NOT THAT I'M SAYING THEY'RE NOT HANDSOME BECAUSE THEY REALLY ARE. I don't know though, it's just a wild guess.

And omg. Put these 2 power vocals and you really get an awesome performance. Both their voices complement each other really well! They have a slight similarity in the voices, in a sense, because they both suit rock music really well and that's what Ugly is in (not really rock but kinda like pop rock-ish??). They prolly also chose this song because it complements both their styles!

-Epik High-
Eyes, Nose, Lips (Tablo Ft. Taeyang)
Up Ft. Bom
Don't Hate Me

The collabs here were really good! I would have to say that Bom's control has really improved a lot because her voice really blossomed at Up. REALLY. Then there was this really cute part that she danced along with Mithra and Tablo. HEHE CUTENESS OVERLOAD. Don't Hate Me itself is a really fun song and seeing it live is just like a dream come true seriously HAHA.

Side note: Tablo really likes to spray the audience with water and Mithra followed suit xD

BIGBANG - I Love You (2NE1)


The level of ridiculousness and embarrassment OTL. Just watch it for yourself. I really have no words for this one HAHA.

Here you can hear seungri's voice and no one covering for him. I don't know to be happy or sad there's no seungri because I can only imagine how he'll be tortured if he was present HAAHA.

Of course, I believe tabi is having the most fun in trying to imitate Bom otl HAHA -or that's what I'd like to think- MEHEHEHE.


-PSY-
Right Now
Entertainer
Champion
Father
It's Art
Gentleman
Gangnam Style

Tbvh, I was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed his segment of the show! I really liked the way PSY interacted with the audience. Prolly because his English is pretty good, so there was a 2-way interaction. I think I can safely say that he managed to bring the whole stadium up on their feet during his songs even if they have never heard of them! For his segment, the translation of the lyrics are on the screen, so it kinda help the crowd feel the mood he was trying to translate to us. It was really cool :D

-2NE1-
I Am the Best
Scream
Can't Nobody

It makes me so happy to see the girls so happy whenever they are in Singapore. Really. After PSY's segment, everyone pretty much stood till till the end of the concert. Everyone was jumping, singing/screaming to the song. The feeling is indescribable. Just.. AWESOME.

-BIGBANG-
Tonight
Feeling
Hands Up
Lies
Heaven

The crowd was mainly VIPs, so the mood was really up at this point. Tbh I was already tired at this point because I was jumping and screaming all the way HAHAHA. Nonetheless, I carried on screaming :p

Encore:
YG Family - Go Away (2NE1)
YG Family - Fantastic Baby (BIGBANG)
YG Family - Gangnam Style (PSY)

Tbh, I was looking forward to encore but then everyone was really scattered everywhere so I didn't know where to focus on! At this point, everyone was very tired already, so actually, for the second day, there wasn't much moments.

Except that our dear Seunghoon fell from the stage. OTL I THOUGHT I HAD A HEART ATTACK. It seemed like a pretty bad fall, but thankfully he is well and only has bruises. Well.. I guess he's okay since he's joking again during their current promotions these few days. Gah I hope they take a rest tho.. Their schedule is so tight.

Back to Encore, -to no one's surprise- Tabi imitated Minzy during the roll call (AGAIN HE DOES IT EVERYWHERE). AND NOT TO FORGET PSY TOO. LOL.


All in all, YG Family really does not disappoint. It was really worth my money. OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THEY HAD A LIVE BAND SO THAT MEANT THAT EVERYTHING WAS SANG L-I-V-E. Whoa seriously. The professionalism of all the artistes are so good. WINNER INCLUDED. Everyone's live is so good. T-T

It's a pity that Lee Hi and AKMU weren't here tho. Oh well. I hope they visit again. With Seungri. And hopefully iKon too!

THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT I EVER HAD AND THE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS ARE SO BAD. It wasn't so bad with 2NE1 because I knew that they were coming back again for this one. BUT. SIGH. Hopefully Big Bang comes back soon. HEHE.

So yep. That's all from me! Hope I was able to describe my experience well!
FAMILY CONCERTS ARE A MUST TO GO. REALLY REALLY. NO REGRETS AT ALL.

No comments: