Tuesday, March 25, 2014

69 questions

I did this on tumblr, but I thought it'd be nice to post it here too, so here goes :)

1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
* why not, i've been living that way all along.

2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
* somewhere in between heartbroken and confused.

3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
*ah, i don't really react well to compliments because i don't see myself that way, but i'd say thank you. :)

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
* er.. i was the one who said it.

5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
* I don't really know. admire yes, but like-like.. i don't know.

6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
* a possible meet up my secondary school friends? although nothing's confirmed haha.

7: Do you want to be single?
* I'm not sure on this one.. I want to be in a relationship and experience many things but looking at my friends make me want to stay single. Is that good or bad..

8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
* Homeeeeeeeeee.

9: How late did you stay up last night?
* 3am.

10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
* Yes. Probably because I still like him anyway.

11: Last three things you had to drink?
* Tea. (And more tea??)

12: Have you pretended to like someone?
* Oh my god yes.

13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
* No. I don't even say these words often, because I believe that these words shouldn't be thrown around so easily..

14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
* Err. nope.

15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
* Well, I still haven't really gotten over that person, so yes it's hard.

16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
* Yes duh.

17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
* Playing Wind Runner?? hahah!

18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
* My parents!

19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
* Well, i'm a muslim, so definitely yes!

20: What would you name your future daughter?
* Hmm. Haven't really thought of it!

21: Do you miss anyone?
* Yes. Mainly my friends from secondary school!

22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
* Nope.

23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
* Nope.

24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
* To my friends, yes. But my mum, no.

25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
* Yes..

26: Who did you last see in person?
* I have no idea.

27: Are you listening to music right now?
* Yesssssssssssssssss

28: What is something you currently want right now?
* Food!

29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
* "omo!"

30: How is your heart lately?
* I don't know. these past years I just feel numb.

31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
* Yeah. When my hair's in a mess or when I'm running in the rain.

32: Are you wearing socks?
* Nah.

33: What do people call you?
* Nina.

34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
* I would, but it's been too long since we last talked properly..

35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
* Too many, but I'll survive.

36: Who did you last share a bed with?
* My mum, because I currently have no room. .____.

37: Did you do something bad today?
* Well. To my mum, staying up late is bad, so yeah.

38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
* I'm a little conservative regarding skinship, so I don't think I've hugged anyone of the opposite gender aside from my dad :O

39: Do you get stressed out easily?
* Yeah kinda.

40: Will you sing today?
* Definitely.

41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
* Too many times.

42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
* My mum but sometimes I'd rather keep to myself.

43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
* Nope.

44: What are you listening to right now?
* Come Back Home - 2NE1
Come back homeeeeeeeee can you come back homeeeeeeee

45: What is wrong with you right now?
* I feel so empty and lost. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

46: What is on your wrists right now?
* Nothing.

47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
* Er.. SB Orange Day? Something like faculty shirt. Business school yaw.

48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
* Hot choco!

49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
* Not really because I tend to miss them haha.

50: Are you a good artist?
* Nope, but i'm into typography.

51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
* I haven't been in a relationship but I've read stories. I guess it depends on perspective?

52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
* Nah.

53: Ever been on a golf cart?
* Nope.

54: Do you have trust issues?
* A little bit. I tend to trust too easily.

55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
* All night.. I don't think so. Unless until 3am is considered? Sam.

56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
* Nada.

57: Do you use chap stick?
* I have no idea what this is.

58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
* Nope.

59: Do you have a little sister?
* Nope. Only child.

60: Have you ever been to New York?
*  Nope! too far away.

61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
* My mum. I know she does haha.

62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
* Momsy dear.

63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
* Decorating my organiser!

64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
* Welllllllll I haven't kissed anyone aside from my parents.

65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
* Always.. Sadly, I don't think so. Everyone gives me heartache. Or do I get hurt too easily? I don't know.

66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
* Yeah.

67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
* Nope.. Similarly to saying "I love you", I don't really show signs of affection often. :/

68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
* Alone.

69: Will next Friday be a good one?
* I dont know. The meeting would be on Friday, because it's our secondary school's anniversary. It depends if he's there or not. It could easily be bad. If he's not there I'm safe. If he is.. So much can happen. And I don't know if it's good or bad..

No comments: